FSG recently partnered with Enterprise Florida, the principal economic development organization for the state, to produce a whitepaper about how to select the right location for a company’s Latin America management hub. Latin America presents a wealth of opportunities to multinationals, and companies with a dedicated management hub for the region will be best positioned to access these opportunities.
This report is divided into six chapters, addressing the macroeconomic environment in Latin America, as well as Florida’s advantages as a location for a regional management hub:
- The evolving LATAM opportunity
- Medium- and long-term drivers of opportunity
- Implications of the LATAM outlook for priority countries and industries
- Deciding where to place a management hub in LATAM
- Case studies of Florida-based MNCs
Please fill out the form below to download the executive summary.