Thursday, March 1, 2018 | 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel | Paseo de la Reforma 325, Col. Cuauhtemoc C.P. 06500, Mexico, D.F.
Outlook and Scenarios for Mexico in 2018
Please join us for the first of a series of three executive breakfasts to be held in Mexico City in 2018. This first event will be aimed at setting expectations for the year ahead, and providing Mexico executives with the scenarios necessary to pressure-test their strategic assumptions for 2018. NAFTA renegotiation is still ongoing and contentious, and elections in July are certain to dictate market volatility and corporate sentiment toward the Mexican market. Now more than ever, there is power in learning directly from your peer executives managing Mexico, and reviewing key scenarios and impacts together in a group setting.
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am Mexico Business Outlook and Corporate Sentiment
- 8:30 am – 9:15 am Scenarios and Implications of NAFTA Renegotiation and National Elections
- 9:15 am – 10:00 am Contingency Planning for Volatility
FSG’s Mexico Executive Breakfast 2018 Schedule:
- March 1st –Outlook and Scenarios for Mexico in 2018
- August 21st– Post-Election Scenarios for Mexico and NAFTA
- November 7th– Long-Term Planning for the Next Sexenio
Fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot.