Led by Frontier Strategy Group’s Director for Latin America Research, Pablo González, this full-day roundtable is an opportunity for you to network with fellow senior executives (CEOs of Latin America) at leading multinational companies, while participating in a moderated discussion focused on how companies should adapt their strategy to divergent market dynamics that could create new winners and losers in the region; while Brazil and Argentina seem to be entering an expansion business cycle, growth in Mexico is set to decelerate and potential for market disruption remains high.
We will kick-off the day with an overview of Latin America’s rapidly-evolving macroeconomic and political trends. Following this, we will share top insights from country managers regarding their top priorities and concerns in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. During the afternoon we will break out in focused groups to discuss key learnings and management best practices in three different areas: (i) rebalancing your market and subnational portfolio; (ii) optimizing your channel economics; and (iii) monetizing the provision of value-added services. We will finally gather as a group to discuss key takeaways from the event and key next steps for LATAM executives.
Save the Date – Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Welcome Address & Introductions
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am Latin America Regional Outlook & Moderated Discussion
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am Coffee Break
- 10:45 am – 12:15 pm Top Insights from Country Managers
- 12:15 pm – 1:30 pm Networking Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 2:45 pm Breakout Workshop Session 1
- 2:45 pm – 3:00 pm Coffee Break
- 3:00 pm – 4:15 pm Breakout Workshop Session 2
- 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm Closing Remarks
Fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot.