Wednesday, April 11, 2018 | 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
JW Marriott Marquis | 255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami, FL 33131
Protect your 2018 plans against sudden shifts in Latin America’s Healthcare Markets
Join FSG’s Director, Global Economics, Antonio Martinez, and Practice Leader, Latin America Research, Alec Lee on April 11 for our annual Latin America Healthcare Cohort Executive Roundtable.
During the event, our team will provide FSG’s broader vision for the region’s healthcare systems in 2018, support structured conversations around the risks and opportunities in the region’s key markets of Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina, and conclude with a small workshop on top strategic actions for multinational healthcare suppliers over the next 12 months. Take advantage of this opportunity to review and plan for a challenging year while participating in moderated conversation with your peer executives.
- FSG’s outlook for Latin America healthcare spending in 2018: opportunities and risks
- Where do we expect the fastest growth, and where do we see the biggest risk for abrupt expenditure cuts
- Major market deep dives and peer discussions
- Brazil deep-dive: How will October’s presidential elections impact spending priorities across public and private payers?
- Mexico deep-dive: What are the potential implications of July’s presidential election and NAFTA negotiations for the country’s healthcare sector?
- Colombia deep-dive: Will liquidity challenges in Colombia’s healthcare markets improve following presidential elections in May?
- Argentina deep-dive: How will Mauricio Macri address challenges across the country’s fragmented and often underfunded healthcare system?
- Workshop: Top strategic priorities for multinational healthcare suppliers operating in Latin America
- Discuss how MNCs can leverage value-added services to drive differentiation and push back against continued pricing pressures in Latin America
- Share best practices around talent management, and discuss how to drive innovation locally as the region’s healthcare markets continue to shift
- Review best practices for anticipating shifting buying behavior and ensuring that your sales force and distribution partners are ready to defend your value proposition in the market
- Amid other topics to be defined during pre-wires with participating executives
Fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot.