Get ahead of the curve for 2018 strategy
Please join us and your peers from other multinational companies for a Strategic Planning Workshop in NYC. Given extreme political uncertainty in both developed and emerging markets and muted economic performance in some previously key markets, the 2018 strategic planning cycle promises to be the most complex in a decade. Companies that fail to dramatically rethink their market portfolios will likely miss emerging pockets of opportunity, as well as the chance to retool their go-to-market approach toward profitable growth.
Join us for an afternoon of candid dialogue among fellow corporate executives and get a strong start to the coming planning cycle. Our event will be from 12pm to 5pm with lunch served, and an afternoon coffee break. The agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Global Business Outlook for 2018: New rules of the game for international business
- Events to Watch for 2017-2018: New scenarios for risk and opportunity
- Around the World: Forecast revisions for key regions and markets
- Strategic Planning Workshop
- How to help your international leaders really develop great bottom-up strategies
- How to rebalance profitable opportunity and risk in your global portfolio
The event will drive toward actionable solutions to international business challenges. To ensure collaborative, peer-to-peer discussions, participation is reserved for senior executives such as Heads of International and Heads of Strategy, Business Units, Key Functions, and Regions.
Fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot.