Wednesday, January 31, 2018 | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
The Renaissance Hotel | Alameda Santos, 2233 – Cerqueira César, São Paulo – SP, 01419-002, Brazil
Outlook and Scenarios for 2018: Bullet-proofing your 2018 Brazil strategy against election year volatility
Please join us for the first of a series of three executive breakfasts to be held in São Paulo in 2018. This first event will be aimed at setting expectations for the year ahead and providing Brazil executives with the scenarios necessary to bullet-proof their strategic plans, thus ensuring success throughout 2018. The Brazilian economy is beginning to accelerate across the board. With inflation stabilized, and monetary policy pushing significant liquidity into the financial system, the economy is set to see continued expansion through 2018. Nonetheless, a presidential election slated for October 2018 is primed to prove disruptive throughout the year. Now more than ever, there is power in learning directly from your peer executives managing Brazil, and reviewing key scenarios and impacts together in a group setting.
- 8:00 am – 8:45 am Brazil Market Outlook
- 8:45 am – 9:15 am Scenarios and Implications of the 2018 Presidential Campaign and Elections
- 9:15 am – 10:00 am Contingency Planning Discussion
FSG’s Brazil Executive Breakfast 2018 Schedule:
- January 31st – Outlook and Scenarios for 2018: Bullet-proofing your 2018 Brazil strategy against election year volatility
- May 23rd – Revisiting Scenarios: Course Correction in Brazil to ensure outperformance against 2018 targets
- November 14th – Looking back on 2018: A post-mortem on 2018, and setting expectation for the year to come
Fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot.