Wednesday, April 11, 2018 | 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Fairmont Peace Hotel |20 Nanjing Road East, Shanghai 200002
We are pleased to invite you to join FSG and your fellow peer executives in Shanghai for an exclusive client breakfast event.
Led by Practice Leader for Asia-Pacific, Danyi Yang, this interactive breakfast on effective distribution management in China will share our perspective on:
- Key factors driving rapid change in China’s dynamic distribution landscape
- Best practices that companies can leverage to optimize distribution structures, align indirect channel incentives, and offer distributors essential support
The event will also provide you with an opportunity to network with other senior executives from a range of industries.
✓ 8:00-8:30 – Registration and breakfast
✓ 8:30-8:40 – Welcome remarks and introductions
✓ 8:40-10:20 – EFFECTIVE DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT IN CHINA – FSG’s research Practice Leader for APAC, Danyi Yang, will lead an interactive discussion on the factors driving rapid change in China’s dynamic distribution landscape, and share best practices that companies can leverage to:
– Optimize distribution structures
– Align indirect channel incentives
– Offer distributors essential support
✓ 10:20-10:30 – Conclusion and final remarks
✓ 10:30-11:00 Networking
Space is limited – please fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot!