Tuesday, May 15, 2018 | 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
The Conrad Centennial Hotel | 2 Temasek Blvd, Singapore 038982
Improve your indirect channels to achieve commercial excellence in China
Join FSG in Singapore for our Executive Breakfast event!
In this interactive workshop on effective distribution management in China, we will share our perspective on:
- Key factors driving rapid change in China’s dynamic distribution landscape
- Best practices that companies can leverage to optimize distribution structures, align indirect channel incentives, and offer distributors essential support
The event will also provide you with an opportunity to network with other senior executives from a range of industries.
- 8:00-8:30 – Registration and breakfast
- 8:30-8:40 – Welcome remarks and introductions
- 8:40-10:20 – EFFECTIVE DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT IN CHINA – FSG’s research Practice Leader for APAC, Danyi Yang, will lead an interactive discussion on the factors driving rapid change in China’s dynamic distribution landscape, and share best practices that companies can leverage to:
- Optimize distribution structures
- Align indirect channel incentives
- Offer distributors essential support
- 10:20-10:30 – Conclusion and final remarks
- 10:30-11:00 Networking
Fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot.