||Welcome remarks and introductions
||Macro and Political Outlook for Latin America in 2019
||Healthcare Expenditure and Market Access Risks Outlook for 2019
||Major Market Deep Dives and Peer Discussions
- Brazil deep-dive: How will Bolsonaro address funding challenges in Brazil’s healthcare sector? And what do possible reforms mean for current market access challenges?
- Mexico deep-dive: What are the fundamental risk extending from the transition in governments for multinational healthcare companies, and when will AMLO begin to expand expenditures?
- Colombia deep-dive: What will the new Duque government due to reduce costs and address fundamental funding challenges for Colombia’s social security system?
- Argentina deep-dive: To what extent will the 2018 Peso crisis impact healthcare expenditures and healthcare policy in Argentina in 2019?
- Workshop: Driving differentiation with healthcare data in LATAM: Where to play and how to win with digital patient insights in LATAM’s healthcare space