Join Frontier Strategy Group and your fellow senior executives from leading multinationals for an exclusive workshop and discussion of ways to control risk and thrive in emerging markets despite economic headwinds.
The full-day executive forum will feature:
- Global Business Outlook: FSG Head of Research Joel Whitaker will brief attendees on trends, risks, and opportunities across emerging markets, as well as sharing our “Around the World in 90 Minutes” key findings from FSG’s latest regional events in APAC, EMEA, and LATAM.
- Events to Watch in 2017: FSG’s Global Economics team will share the highest-impact scenarios that could disrupt corporate strategic plans in 2017, including a wave of populism and economic nationalism across developed and emerging markets, a debt-bubble collapse in China, the resurgence of labor-market localization, and a turn against free trade by the G7.
- “Actions to Take” Breakout Workshops will help you apply proven frameworks from our recent research and learn from peer experience. You will be able to select from four areas that are critical to success in a less predictable and forgiving economic and political environment:
1. Rebalance Your Market Portfolio — Keep overall earnings on track by identifying targeted “no-regrets” markets for investment and aligning internally on ROI timelines
2. Build Market Monitoring Capabilities — Accelerate course correction by embedding leading indicators of disruption into management routines and dashboards
3. Adapt Pricing for Emerging Markets — Protect margin and market share despite currency volatility by proactively addressing price localization in strategic planning
4. Optimize Your Channel Economics — Stabilize (or switch) stressed local distribution partners by tightening performance standards and investing in high-impact partner capabilities
You will leave this forum with actionable takeaways for managing your business and setting realistic expectations for performance in 2017.
Fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot.